Why choose Snow Screen Monitor?
When the aircraft is out of range and the signal is weak, it wont suddenly turn to blue screen but keep showing snow, gaining more time for the operator to return the aircraft back so as to avoid the possible crash. The snow screen can show whether the aircraft is within the controlling range. When the signal is weak, the screen will change to snow screen.
- Support PAL / NTSC auto switch, anti-black, anti-blue
- Simulation of composite video AV inputs, aerial camera connection
- Screen ratio: 16:9
- Dot Resolution: 800RGB(H)x480 (V)pixels
- Starting time: <1.5s
- Viewing Angle: 70/70/60/60
- Operation Voltage: 12V DC
- Operation current: 1A
- Signal System:NTSC/PAL auto change
- Signal amplitude :0.7-2.0 V p-p
- Size:193×134×28mm (with frame)
Update on August 22nd: Add the high brightness monitor.