Looking for a small fpv camera for your 3" builds? here is the Swift Mini. Smaller size, wider voltage, but the same image quality! If you ever had your props hit and destroy your camera on your quad, then this mini cam is the right one for you. Much more space between the props using this Runcam Swift Mini.
- SONY Super HAD II CCD image sensor (1/3″);
- 600TVL horizontal resolution;
- Optional:2.3mm wide angle lens;
- Wide input voltage rage, DC 5V to 36V;
- Excellent light senility, 0.01Lux/1.2F min. illumination;
- Electronic shutter speed for NTSC video standard is 1/60 to 1/100,000sec;
- Digital Wide Dynamic Range (D-WDR);
- Digital Noise Reduction (2DNR);
- OSD menu;
- Auto Day/Night mode;
- CVBS (RCA) video output for real-time image transmission:
- Ultra compact design, 22.3mm x 22mm x 27mm;
- 12g net weight.