*** Pictures for reference only. The cameras in stock are in orange.
Eagle 2 is the new improved version of Runcam Eagle FPV camera. Many reviewers including Bruce of RCModelReview, Oscar Liang and Joshua Bardwell agreed that it’s probably one of the best FPV cameras out there in terms of image quality and WDR capability.
Here are the improvements based on the reviews by Oscar Liang:
- Lower latency, now it’s similar to the CCD cameras such as Arrow and Swift.
- Cheaper than the Eagle (in the $40-$50 range)
- Over-sharpening and noise issue has been resolved in the default settings
- Single PCB rather than double
- Using a 2-wire OSD controller like other FPV cameras, rather than the previous 6-wire one
- Input Voltage: 5V-36V (2S – 8S)
- Aspect Ratio: 4:3 or 16:9 (at purchase)
- FOV: 4:3 – 140°, 16:9 – 130° (same as previous version)
- Latency: 33ms
- IR Block Lens
- NTSC/PAL switchable
- Weight: 18.9g
- Dimension: 28mm x 26mm x 28mm