Henge MD933 Servo
- Using metal wheel gear which is of higher precision and small error of servo output.
- Using high performance motor of the same level with FUTABA, makes service life longer, and experiments prove that it can continuous high speed work for 50 hours.
- The shell is made from Japan raw materials.
- Rapid response control, response time <4usec.
- High coordination, center error: < ± 0.5 degree, 40 degree error: < ± 0.5 degrees, 60 degrees error: < ± 0.5 degree.
- Unique overload current protection function, prevent the motor and electronic componentsrotor from being burnt down.
- Suitable for 450 level electric helicopter swashplate control and fixed wing aircraft
- Working voltage: 4.5V - 6.0V
- Operating temperature: -20 ℃ to +60 ℃
- Speed: 0.10 sec/60 6V 0.12 sec/60 ℃ 4.8V ℃
- Torque: 2.0kg.cm 6V 1.8kg.cm 4.8V
- Working current: 50-150mA
- Locked rotor current: 600mA
- Dead band width: ≤ 4usec
- Angle of deviation: the center error: < ± 0.5 degree, 40 degree error: < ± 0.5 degree
- Size: 22.5*11.5*24.6mm
- Weight: 12g
- Bearing: Metal
- Gear: 4 metal, 1 nylon gear
- Cable length: 21cm