Brand name: Flycolor
Item name: 12A BLHeli-S 2-3S ESC with F3 Flight Controller
Continuous Current: 12A
Burst Current: 15A
Input Voltage: 2 – 3S
BEC: 5V/1A (F.C)
- EFM8BB21F16G MCU with 50 MHz maximum operating frequency. using dedicated 3in1 drivers, makes the start more smooth. ESC maximum speed is limited to 500k eRPM.
- Small size&lighter in weight. More suitable for ultra small multirotors.
- Two layers tower structure between 4in1 ESC and FC using quick pin connection. makes the installation faster and more convenient
- Exposed pads for Battery and Motor wires, fast welding without additional disassembly, motor replacement is more convenient .
- F3 flight controller, supports PPM and SBUS remote control / receiving mode.
- FC integrated OSD, no external OSD device is required, integrated 5V/1A for Image transmitter, camera, buzzer, LED and other peripheral devices ;
- BLHeli-S firmware designed for superior performance in multirotors, and uses hardware generated motor pwm for smooth throttle response and silent operation.
- There are tuneable parameters that can make the code run well even in the most demanding situations, although default settings will work excellently in normal operating environments.
- The code supports regular 1-2ms pulse width input, as well as Oneshot125 , Oneshot42 and Multishot . The input signal is automatically detected by the ESC upon power up.
- Supports Dshot digital signal, anti-interference ability is stronger, and do not need throttle calibration.