DYS SN20A ESC How to Flash BLHeli ESC Linker/Arduino Nano
Only 7.6g with wires, DYS has newly released a mini ESC SN20A at a very low cost , yet able to run BLHeli firmware and have oneshot / damping light enabled. Please check the above video on DYS SN20A ESC How to Flash BlHeli ESC Linker / Arduino Nano.
- Specially designed for multicopters, super fast throttle response.
- Auto-adaptation throttle, outstanding motor compatibility.
- Twisted-pair cable for throttle signal, effectively to reduce the signal crosstalk when transmitting in the copper wire, and make the plane more stable.
- The refresh rate of throttle signal up to 500HZ, compatible with most flight controllers on the market.
- Use the new technique with ultra-low internal resistance MOSFET, with N channel pipe drive, strong current resistance ability.
- miniaturization disign, with high performance C-DC bulit-on the board，minish the weight to 2g only.
- Thicken the PCB copper plate, low heat for small aircraft.
- Model Number: SN20A
- BEC: N/A
- Follow Current: 20A
- PWM output rate: 18KHz
- Signal refersh rate: 20-500Hz
- App program: SimonK
- Instantaneous Current: 22A
- Battery: 2-4S
- Size: 23*12*4.5mm
- Weight: 7.6g(with wire), 2g(without wire)
Please note that the manufacturer DYS has two kinds of packaging for this mini ESC. One is with the DYS lable on it, the other is not (See the pictures as below). They are actually the same products with the same performance and price. We will send the ESCs at random based on the stock availability. If you have any special instruction, please let us know.