FPV Model is very happy to announce that the new X-Racer Quadrant 25A 2-6S BLHeli_32 ESC is launched today. The ESC is now available for an immediate shipping. Customers can purchase it at https://www.fpvmodel.com/x-racer-quadrant-2-6s-25a-32bit-blheli-esc-dshot1200_g1287.html.
The new X-Racer Quadrant 25A BLHeli_32 ESC has followed the design of previous 4-in-1 design of X-Racer Quadrant. It is not a single board, but four tiny ESCs can be installed separetely on the arms, or installed together like a PCB under the flight controller.
The new X-Racer Quadrant 25A is flashed with the latest BLHeli_32 program. Dshot up to at least Dshot1200, and at rates up to at least 32kHz is now supported.
BLHeli_32 is the 3rd generation of BLHeli firmware after BLHeli and BLHeli_S. BLHeli_32 runs on an ARM 32bit MCU, initially it will be on a Cortex-M0 running at 48MHz, but there are MCUs out there that can run a lot faster.
- Uses the latest BLHeli_32 firmware.
- Dshot up to at least Dshot1200.
- At rates up to at least 32kHz is supported.
- Four tiny ESCs can be installed separately on the arms, or installed together like a PCB under the flight controller.
- 2-6s Lipo input.
- With 25AMp constant RMS, 30A max.
- Less than 3 grams each piece and about 11.5 grams for a set of 4 pieces.
- Compatible to BetaflightF3 Flight Controller