The KL-EX90 is a 2" propeller 90 class airframe built for micro class FPV racing.
All-up-weight is just 106 grams with a 2S 550mAh lipo battery. Because it is so small in size and so light in weight that under 250g, you do not need to register with FAA if you are from the United States to fly the KL-EX90.
Equipped with the reputable Gemfan 2035BN propellers, Flycolor RAPTOR S-Tower ( set of F3 Flight Controller and 4-in-1 ESC), Dragonfly MC1105 7500KV motors, Runcam Micro Swift camera, and built-in OSD, all make the KL-EX90 perfect for both LOS (Line of Sight) and FPV (First Person View) players.
- Small in size and light in weight. All-up-weight is 106 grams only with a 2S 550mAh lipo battery. Do not require the hassles of getting it registered with the FAA if you are from the United States.
- Excellent power with just a 2S battery, even more powerful with 3S. It gives you very high speed, very precise and rail-like handling.
- Use Runcam Micro Swift, the worlds smallest and lightest CCD professional camera. It has the same performance to reputable Runcam Swift and Swift Mini.
- The reputable Flycolor RAPTOR S-Tower of F3 FC and 4-in-1 BLHeli_S 2-3S ESC gives you extremely good stability and flight performance.
- Equipped with powerful micro Dragonfly MC1105 brushless motors. Works great with Gemfan BN2035 propellers and Flycolor RAPTOR S-Tower.
- A Dragonfly 25mw 48ch Vtx is inlcuded to give an even more aero dynamic low profile design for the video transmission.
- The flight controller is with built-in OSD.
- The design is inspired by the champion KL200Race racing drone. Much smaller in size, but gives you the same flying experience of professional 200 and 210 class racing drones.