Naze32 is back with a brand new revision and its sure to keep you at the top of your game.
- STM32F103CBT6 32-bit ARM Cortex M3 processor (72MHz, 3.3V)
- Invensense MPU6500 MEMS accelerometer + gyro
- BMP280 Barometer
- Built-in Micro-USB for programming/firmware update
- 36x36mm size, 5 gram weight w/o headers
- Made in JAPAN
- Shipping with 16V input capable voltage regulators
These come with pin headers (straight and right angle options), NOT soldered to the board.
Naze32 rev6 Features:
- USB on right side
- PPM/PWM input as through-hole
- 3.3V, I2C on standard-size headers
- Fully pinout compatible with rev5 accessories (OSDoge etc)
- SBUS Inverter
- Spectrum satellite
- Sonar pads w/resistors added for direct connection to 5V sonar
- All extra pads (FT, GP, A5) on top, only sonar on bottom
- BMP280 barometer
- 16mbit flash
- 36x36 mm (30.5mm Mounting)
- 5.3 grams (no headers, 7.3 grams with)
- 2000 degrees\second 3-axis MEMS gyro + accelerometer (MPU6500)
- Input voltage: Max 16V on input rail and up to 35V 6s on the voltage sense line
- 1x Acro Naze32 rev6
- 1x pin header
- 1x Breakout cable
(Update on 10/15/2015): Naze32 Rev 6 flight controllers are a new design and some changes have been made that are different from the Rev 5 flight controller. Please keep in mind that when the board is connected to a fully assembled multi rotor a direct connection to USB port on a computer can supply the entire multi rotor with 5 volts of power, please pay attention and make sure all parts are connected properly.
Update on 09/21/2015: The Naze32 now has been upgraded from Reversion 5 to Reversion 6
This product has different colors (white, red, black and blue), and we will ship it to you with the color at random. Before purchasing, please make sure you accept this. Thank you!