X-Racer Quadrant 25A BLHeli_s ESC, The Perfect ESC? By Joshua Bardwell
X-Racer Quadrant 25A ESC - Bench Build By HecTech FPV
Updated on 01/10/2017: The X-Racer Quadrant ESCs have been sold out. We are now taking pre-orders, the estimated available date is around January 20th.
* Friendly Reminder: If you are a US-based customer, please order from our US warehouse for a faster delivery. Click Here to order!!!
The new X-Racer Quadrant ESC is powered by high performance EFM8BB21 MCU, and flashed with BLHeli_S program. It supports multishot/one shot42/oneshot125. With 25AMp constant RMS (30A max) and supports 4-6s (Works well on 3S also).
The four tiny X-Racer Quadrant ESCs can be installed separately on the arms, but also can be installed together like a PCB under the flight controller. The X-Racer ESCs can be considered as 4-in-1 ESCs, but not the same to other 4-in-1 ESCs that only can be used on one PCB. One disadvantage of other 4-in-1 ESCs is, if one part of the ESC damaged, then the whole PCB have to be changed. It would be too much trouble to the pilots. But there will be no problem with X-Racer ESCs. The four tiny ESCs can be used together or seperately. Even one is damaged, you just need to change one, no need to change the whole PCB. (Although we dont believe the ESC would easily damaged.)
Want to know more about X-Racer Quandrant? Join the discussion at RCGroups!!!
Features of X-Racer Quadrant:
1. Can be installed separately on the arms, or 4 ESCs installed together like a PCB under the flight controller.
2. Powered by high performance EFM8BB21 MCU.
3. Flashed with BLHeli_S program. It supports multishot/one shot42/oneshot125.
4. Dshot150/Dshot300/Dshot600 Compatible.
5. With 25AMp constant RMS, 30A max.
6. Designed to support 4-6s Lipo, but work well with 3S also.
7. Only 2.5 grams each piece and 10 grams for a set of 4 pieces.
* Packaging for a set of 4pcs. If you order only one piece, the ESC will be packed in a plastic bag.